From beginning...to end.....

Yellow assemblage
junkbot
Definitely wandered away for an extended period of time...But I've been busy.  Year started with this - a yellow junkbot.
Then ended with this - most likely first creation in 2020.

It has been a good year, not necessarily meeting expectations but certainly been an interesting addition to my journey.
Plenty of NaNa time.  All fun as we created our own rhythm.  Park visits, cooking classes, art creation, movies, and chocolate chip cookies.  2020 promises more exceptional time with the kiddo.

My art has taken a few twists and turns.  In both format and bringing the creations to the public.  Thankful to Acceleration Art and Photography for displaying my work (and look forward to rejoining their gallery soon).  Won 1st place ribbon at Indianapolis State Fair for recycled art.  Learned to use black gesso - yes, never tried before.  And made many, many cards (but no Christmas cards this year...)

I do look forward to 2020 - more adventures with family, visits with friends, turning 70 (okay, not so much that), and more creations.  Plenty of salvaged materials for assemblages and junkbots.
Stay posted - I promise to try my best to keep posting.


Comments

Popular Posts