New month.....

... new creations.  Worked on separating / extracting older National Geographic magazines from my stash.  Ended up with TWO boxes that will be donated to Reconsidered Goods.  Books are in good shape, just not usable for Citra Solv creations.
There are two methods of applying the Citra Solv to pages - one is to leave the book bound and pick & choose where to apply the solvent.  I have had mediocre success and feel like there is the chance of wasting quite a bit of the solvent.  My preferred method is taking the time to remove pages that have potential for melting into amazing designs or transferring images.  I spent a few hours removing pages and in doing that found some smaller images perfect for ATC creations.
The two ATC's shown here are packing tape transfers of the smaller images.
I scan all cards created for posting on FB & MMSA for trading - the cabin card got a bit skewed when scanned.

Comments

Popular Posts