Admit it....You have said this

and heard it as well when participating in an art show.  People come by your booth and boldly state "I could make this...".  Difficult not to respond with snarky remarks.  Usually respond with  the obvious - I created these items and included a piece of myself in each one.  This remark has not proven to be a good sales tool.
this is wood stand with scrabble
tile rack cut & attached to
hold cards
So - - I decided to create business card holders that do state what has gone into each item - - magic and love  (along with materials, time and talent - but that should be obvious.
photo frame altered with alcohol ink,
insert printed on handmade papers
with colored lettering for LOVE
These are the two finished with a few others in the pipeline.  Let me know what you think.   And yes, they are available for sale and I do accept custom orders.

Comments

Popular Posts