Tag you're it worked !!!

Even before signing the reference letter.  Yesterday was a case of bad news [too wet for crew to work on any of our customer's property] and good news [they were "volunteered" to do what I physically could not do].  That is take down the palmetto forest.  And they did !! With chainsaws...  
Now that made me feel less like a old lady weakling.  
Especially when I saw the size of the stalks/trunks !  Should have put a ruler beside stalk in the photo for dramatic effect.

Now back to planning and scheming my escape.  Will be visiting Tyler, Texas the first of May.  It seems to meet my criteria with exception of drive time to visit favorite people.  Other area to be scoped out is North Carolina.  Flights have been booked for the end of May to see if that area has the potential of being my home.

Comments

Popular Posts