It can't be...

... but it is AUGUST already.  This has been a productive year thus far and yesterday can be described as uniquely wonderful.
Finished a custom card holder order, attended a Oneness Blessing "Deeksha" at Unity {a truly amazing experience} and worked on cleaning my workspace - - ok, more just rearranged stuff.  Looking forward to a trip to the Scrap Exchange this coming Saturday.  THIS time I have a wish list of supplies needed & I will stick with that list {yeah, right - -}

This is the custom order - note the change in wording that was requested.  The addition of the word "maybe".  So true.  The background I have used on other holders has been patterned napkins decoupaged to holder.  Did not have one with dragonflies so created one using digitally altered citra solv with stencil made from a photo.  A learning experience that I am pleased with.





Comments

Popular Posts