Small art...

... creating ATC for swaps.  Always difficult to discard even the smallest piece of ephemera knowing that some day it will land on the right piece of paper and become a part of an Artist Trading Card.  Joined a group on FB - ATC Artist Trading Cards - that has allowed me to connect with quite a few people in the U.S. and Canada.  AND when they swap, they usually include little snippets of goodies to incorporate in new creations.

(someday I do hope to master arranging photos on this blog...what a hassle)



And today, I signed the consignment agreement and delivered various creations and framed art to Ohana Arts and Wellness Center in High Point.  They will have their gallery area ready and the items on display by the first of next week.  It is quite an eclectic place - offering readings, jewelry, fairy doors, basic belly dancing classes, and shamanism lessons.  I believe I found the right venue for my art.  {but that does not mean you cannot contact me directly should you care to make a purchase...}




Comments

Popular Posts