Ready to go...

... but first a quick message before I do that.

This design is a merge of two citra solv papers - with a most appropriate wording added that describes my frame of mind.  Time to get "silver streak", my wonderful chariot of choice, ready to seriously {or not too} wander.

I have been busy experimenting with materials to transfer images.  Used modge podge [disaster - too thin], liquitex matte gel [good transfer], and omnigel (easy to use, glossy finish).  The matte gel is a photo printed on citra solv papers.  It is transferred to a mdf board that has Golden brand crackle paste background.  Just need to add the polycrylic coating.  Have discovered  more patience as my days of parole/retirement increase.  With all the steps necessary, patience was a key ingredient in the creation process.  

Today marks eight months since my last day of employment and [nearly] six months at my current home.   AND spring weather is here so it is time to wrap up in in-process projects and start looking for those distant and unchartered places.

Comments

Popular Posts