And then there is Greensboro...

I did my research and selected the locations that I felt would be "right", or at least close to right, for me.  Thanks to the wonderful folks I met via Unity in Greensboro and my generous sister that gave me a gps, the trip to Greensboro NC  went better than expected.  Beautiful location, plenty to offer and, of equal importance, affordable.  During visit did pay a "stupid tax" - had reserved a room at a hotel that had acceptable reviews and photos appeared to be ok along with good location....But I did not have a pimp or drug dealer, so chose to pay for one night per their cancellation policy and then wandered off to another hotel.  
The trip included checking out various apartment complexes - various as in 11 visited on Friday and Saturday. I know my preferences, it will just be a matter of what vacancies available when I choose the move date.

 And this is sampling of photo from Greensboro area

Now begins the wind-down of time in this area.  Mixed feelings of leaving ~ been with employer for 10 years  and it is going to be good for me to leave and for the company to have a person with a new perspective.  

It is all good.....

Comments

Popular Posts