45 and 57....

Today's numbers are 45 [days left until unemployed ~ by choice I might add] and 57 [days left until I am homeless ~ again by choice].  Both impending events do cause occasional bouts of anxiety and of course the roller-coaster emotional ride.  Commitments have been made, ready for change {on most days} now to show some faith in the universe and myself.

Making time to visit places and enjoy unique adventures.  Yesterday went to Houston Arboretum for the Hawk Hike.  I did not read the "fine print" and thought it was viewing birds in the wild.  Rather it was a person that holds license to own wild birds.  It was quite informative, enjoyable [despite the 95 degree weather]...and they serve wine !!  As much as I would have enjoyed the latter, I did stay with cold water.  I did not want to tempt fate knowing there was an hour drive home and the troopers are out there earning their keep.

Of course, I took a "few" photos - click on text for link:  This is a sampling of photos from the adventure

Still working on the "good bye tour" which includes a few events marked "I better see it now or I never will"...postings and photos will follow of course.

Comments

Popular Posts