and one more thing....

I have a strong belief that all people are connected ~ their very being impacts others in ways that are never seen. I don't think I'm alone in this thought. Read the book "The five people you meet in heaven" or think about the universal "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" {what you do comes back to you three-fold}. Articulating this belief has been difficult for me. I know I don't have to prove to anyone or necessarily show anyone, but I did want to share it. Today, I worked on a conglomeration of photos of spider webs and once assembled, I realized that displays what I am unable to say. Some lines within the web are directly connected. Some just a mess. Yet even in the jumble, there is a connection. Please enjoy, smile, understand.

seems I cannot upload video directly to blog, so took alternate route and it is listed in google videos : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8495735626736080540

Comments

Popular Posts