As my gps says...

... you have arrived.  Yes, arrived in Indianapolis.  Moved into an apartment complex that was built in 1939.  Plenty of room for living & creating.  That is once my "stuff" arrives.  The beast and I are set up with the basics - bed, folding chairs and table.  Look forward to the 10th of May when the pod arrives.  Then the challenge of arranging said "stuff".
Seriously suffering art withdrawal so sketching out placement of work stations and seeing where I can make this place my own.  This apartment has a small door in the hallway that leads to an opening in the closet.  I speculate that this was for milk delivery back in the day.  It is permanently closed from the outside but think the door will be perfect to decorate as gnome door entry.
Now off to make the move official and get an Indiana driver's license.

Comments

Popular Posts