Working on alternative plan...

... for my artwork.  Seems Ohana Wellness Center ran out of excuses {paint, permit, a/c out, etc} as far as I am concerned.  My creations sat in the back room for two months.  Obviously, no sales which was the objective here - and with their commission plan, should have been their intent as well.

All art is available via this site as well as my FB page.

In the meanwhile, will be taking a few pieces to The Scrap Exchange in Durham - they are hosting an open-call art show celebration of the organization's 25th year in operation.   The show is open to all artists that incorporate reclaimed materials or found objects into their work.

And these are two new print creations.  Let me know if you would like a copy - digital transmit or printed.  All prices based on size.


Comments

Popular Posts