Looking back as I get ready for 2016

Created this card using citra solv papers and only when finished did I realize used the same background as last year.....guess it continues to speak to me.  
Have been working on refocus on what will be created in the coming year.  Plan on uploading art to Red Bubble so it will be easier to communicate with customers and deliver the art in varied formats.  Also will participate in a local show in April.  
What will be available there will be mixed media, photo samples, and new play toy - mini gardens.  Thanks to my sister, have the directions but tended to wander until now.  It is proving to be an obsession creating the little details that finish the scene.  
I am taking this time to wish you well for the new year...and as the card says.....little miracles as well.

Comments

Popular Posts