There is frost on my car !!!

…and reading posts on Facebook discussing weather in Texas  ~ so far, I’m adjusting to this quite well.  Ok, dressing in multiple layers and put the flip flops away for the time being.

I said I was working on the “new chapter” that included parole from work [three months !] and claiming a new home.  Within that chapter, I anticipated meeting new characters,  which I have done.  But now I see I am a new character – “noun 1.the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual”.
The base description has not changed but I am discovering more of what was always there.  Shedding the have-to and should-do imposed by what I perceived as required for the should-do that makes a difference to me.

There have certainly been an array of people – even a person that used to live in Angleton !  I’ve interacted with them as well as wandering solo.  At all levels, I am comfortable which I could not always say in the past.

Completed padding my cell with the purchase of a couch.  No earth shaking news per se, but I was obsessing about it.  Granted, it is could be referred to as a “no tell hotel” piece of furniture, but it clean and the color blends with the rest of my finds.  Now I just need a mantle – yes, you read that correctly.  I have a fireplace that looks like a hole in the wall and NO mantle.   Back on the sofa which was found on Craigslist…I met an amazing couple that are affiliated with an organization that serves the community.  More to come from that meeting I am sure.


Now…off to Yoga.

Comments

Popular Posts