Still adjusting to East Coast Time Zone

~ ~  but one advantage is awaking early and listening to an owl duet.  Enjoying the clear crisp clean air of the morning.  It bears the aroma of my past – I recognize the smell of fall.  It reminds me of riding my bike as a child and driving the VW camper in Dallas. There is a scent of October – not the packaged pumpkin fragrance. It is the smell that feels clean.   I knew there is pollution in the Houston area.  It became an accepted oppressive feeling without realization of what was missed.


Things / stuff are in place.  It is not home…yet…but the cell is well padded and becoming comfortable.  Work space created for when the urge to create strikes ~ and feeling it calling but still the inclination to ramble.  Dependent on the GPS for wanderings.  Have the feeling I am in a maze and will receive a treat when I reach my destination.  Did pick up a map so I can put everything in perspective.  Found that I could not locate myself on a digital screen.

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts