What ??? only three weeks to go....

...YES !! Actually, three weeks from today will be the final day of employment.  I do believe being a tad over the top in trying to be in control may have paid off this time.  Plans are being finalized for the trip - Running the roads for a few months while possessions reside in storage.  Thanks to dear friends' input, have added a few stops to the route.  I've been assured they will be great photo opportunities.  A tad unnerving, if  I allow myself to dwell on it for long, that I will be unemployed...and, technically, homeless.  In the past [ok, it is more my normal approach] I don't necessarily think things all the way through...

"God watches out for little children, fools, drunks and 
the United States of America.".  

I will just trust in the universe and travel on [with wasp & pepper spray, just in case].
Now on to the office...

Comments

Popular Posts