And the story continues


Good morning…I’m back, returning from both physical and mental wanderings.  Ventured to Wallis, Tx. not once but twice.  The second adventure was to visit the city-wide garage sale and surprisingly did not purchase a single item.  Nada, none, zip.  But I did take photos of course.  This morning I spent some time doing the “before & after” … just playing…but surprised myself with the finished product.
Link is here: Before and After

And other wanderings included a trip to the country.  I know I am already in the country … this was an area just north of my home – Manvel, Texas.  And yes, I had a map and yes, I still got lost…although tempted to go phooey and return home, I am so glad I did not.  A wonderful opportunity to meet with six other women, visit, tour a chicken farm…and return home re-inspired to create.  Finished approximately 20 ATCs 
[link here:  ATCs ]

Still working on sorting items for THE SALE next spring.  Have an exorbitant amount of items that will [hopefully] find a new home and being drawn to use materials now or let them go.
I’m sure the looking forward into the unknown combine with age, it feels as if I’m trying to look at things one more, one last time. 

Comments

Popular Posts