Fall really arrived ...

...temps in the 50's last night.  Today wind is blowing and quite overcast - and the sound of dove hunters in the not too far distance.  
Haven't posted in few weeks because I've been working on "stuff".  Not the fun, creative making "stuff" but the overwhelming accumulation of "stuff".  Now that I can be seen as extremely mature [don't personally like being referred to as senior citizen despite it being a fact] been pondering what to do with things accumulated that I would not get to even if I were to reach the age of 125 [62 is challenging enough as it is].  So I am culling the items.  Some are going on ebay, some reserved for friends and family {and I hope they maintain their sense of humor when they see what has been set aside for them} and the majority is being categorized, priced and prepared for a living-estate sale to be held in the spring.  Has been interesting to revisit some items, others have caused the "good grief, what was I thinking" response.  
In lieu of escaping to creating, the camera was put to use in the backyard.  This photo is calming and speaks of fall.

Comments

Popular Posts