Repurpose...reuse...

Into What ?  is the question of the day.  Found a gentleman on Craig's list that had piano parts - no ivory - but wood from the keys and the entire "guts" still assembled.  

He generously allowed me to fill two baskets of loose wooden pieces and two fully assembled structures.  I will keep what appears to be the oldest one [he claimed it was from a player piano] and disassemble.  


Once I look at the parts...and ponder...and ask for suggestions here...
They will be repurposed.  My son & his better half gave me a large collection of player piano rolls a few years ago.  I've used the paper on a few projects but it is not the most pliable / cooperative of papers for repurposing.  Maybe the paper rolls and the piano will be meshed in some manner...
Before proceeding to disassemble, I did take it structure out to the backyard and take a few pictures.  Beautiful wood and just a touch of green and red colors in the felt.



Comments

Popular Posts