Nearly a month has passed


Cleanup in the area is in the final phases ~ excluding Bolivar and Galveston of course. Plants and trees are recovering. The pear tree in my yard responded by blooming again. Cannot imagine there will be enough time to produce another crop but it is good to know the tree is going to be viable.
Next week I will be traveling to visit Chris and Jenny. It has been five months since our time together in Washington D.C. I’m curious / anxious / ready to see his new home in Indianapolis. I think the only down side of the trip is their weather. Already it is in the 40’s at night there. Compare that to our nighttime temps of low 70’s.
I, as so many people, am ready for a change in the administration of this country. With that in mind, created a short movie using Bob Dylan’s song, The Times They Are A-Changin’.

Comments

Popular Posts