Update on purchasing...

... I had relied on my Facebook Deja vu Designs USA Shop for primary contact for sale of various creations.  Well, FB has updated their shop requirements that now include sharing of TID (SS#) and banking information.  Well that is not going to happen.  FB has been victim of enough hacks to make me wary of sharing such personal information on FB. 
I will be expanding my blog to include a central page for listing all available items for sale.  If interested, I can be contacted via the blog or direct email (listed on contact page).  Additionally, I will look into resurrecting my Etsy page.  I have handled all payments via Paypal or Square and will maintain those accounts for future sales.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for following my creations and news.

Comments

Popular Posts