Looking for fall....

When I lived in Texas, I would make a road trip in late February / early March looking for spring.  Depending on mood, it could be down to the coast near Corpus Christi, north to Dallas, or east to Tyler.  Grand adventures but never took a road trip looking for fall.
Home now in North Carolina and fall found me.  Visited County Park in Greensboro to just "check it out".  Our weather has been extremely warm so did not expect to see much change in color.  Oh, was I wrong !!!
The next few days promise to be quite cool so will start my plans for a trip to Pilot Mountain and Danbury to see the mountains before it is too late....

And this last photo is playtime - spun a reflection photo sideways and enhanced color...looks like a Rorschach inkblot test...


Comments

Popular Posts