In the last three weeks...

... I have truly tried to stay focused.  That is my word for 2016.  With that focus, I have addressed weight {minimal loss}, exercise {at least 3 days a week of low impact aerobics} and creating / organizing in preparation for show scheduled for April 23.  Did receive a custom order - a first for me.  Found it difficult until the materials assembled themselves.

And then there are
other goodies.....
a garden fence {thank you Theresa !!},
another To The Beach on driftwood sign, another Love you to the Moon with buttons, a garden throne, and finished Magic Happens {had been trying to find a frame - and then realized it needed to float on an altered board.
   
 And cards....lots of cards.  Both incorporating photos along with mixed media creations.
Have one more mini garden to wrap up and then do a mock-up for the show.  Oh...if you see an item you just cannot live without - - do not hesitate to contact me.




Comments

Popular Posts