Been too long....

... but a lot of miles, adventures and completed projects.  Included was the trip via train  ~ ~ ~ a first since I was a teenager and oh the changes !!  It was a good, comfortable {although long} ride.  Lesson learned:  pack light !!! I was impressed with my little point & shoot digital - took some great photos while train in motion.
I've posted the time spent in my new home....AND a year has passed already !!  My intent was a photo a month of the gazebo located at the end of the pond ~ ~ but I was missing a few months while on the road.  So just chose my favorites for a collage.



I mentioned adventures.....so here is a little show without tell....






In closing for today....check out my etsy page - the Halloween Shadowbox is now available for sale.



Comments

Popular Posts