I know...old, overused saying....

...but time flies when you are having fun.  And facing major changes that can become overwhelming.  Building a blanket tent in the living room in front of the fireplace was so compelling at times.   Despite the roller coaster ride of last sixty days, things are chugging along.

Did make time for an adventure - traveled to Austin for the first time.  Visited the Capitol building and then wandered a bit about the city.  As much as I have solo-traveled, this is the first that I had that unnerving feeling that causes the hair to rise on the back of the neck.  I was not threatened but very unnerved.  Did not stay long in the city.  Took to the road and visited Monument Hill and Kreische Brewery.  Beautiful location, calming place.  Photos uploaded here: Austin December 2012

Continue to take photos in my own backyard [literally] and they are posted here:  Backyard

Still working on downsizing so little time spent on creating.  Few ideas on "finds" that have re-surfaced as I clean up and clean out.  Hope to reach a point later this month that I can work on a few creations...

Comments

Popular Posts